Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) replacement cleaners are in high demand. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, IPA for electronics cleaning is in very short supply. Since everyone from the medical industry to electronics manufacturers is using IPA for cleaning, it it quickly becoming a rare commodity. Many companies are now facing IPA shortages. Fortunately, MicroCare offers excellent alternatives to IPA for cleaning PCBs and other electronics. Many of the IPA replacement cleaners for electronics actually clean better than IPA and are safer to use.
Some of the IPA alternatives include:
- Flux Removers - Unlike IPA, all IPA substitutes are nonflammable for added worker safety
- SuprClean Heavy Duty Flux Remover is ideal for high-temp rosin, RA and RMA fluxes and acrylic conformal coating. It comes in unique formulations to meet North American, Asian and European environmental regulations. It makes an ideal cleaning substitute for IPA.
- Universal Flux Remover cleans oils, grease, fingerprints and fluxes. It comes in unique formulations to meet North American, Asian and European environmental regulations. It is an excellent IPA replacement cleaner for electronics.
- General Purpose Flux Remover is excellent at removing no-clean and rosin flux residue. It comes in unique formulations to meet North American, Asian and European environmental regulations. It is a good alternative for IPA when cleaning electronics.
- No-Clean Flux Remover Cleaning Pen is convenient for spot cleaning PCBs.
- ScreenClean Stencil Cleaner removes ink without damaging screens or emulsions.
- MicroCare Reflow Oven Cleaner is an excellent nonflammable isopropyl alcohol replacement to quickly remove baked-on flux residue for reflow ovens.
- MicroCare Aqueous Stencil Cleaner removes all types of solder pastes , adhesives and chip bonders.
- ESD Cleaning Wipes thoroughly clean and protect static sensitive surfaces in manufacturing environments.
See the IPA Replacement Cleaning Products Flyer here.