Effectively remove no clean and rosin fluxes with General Purpose Flux Remover C
- Use on no clean and rosin fluxes
- Works well on hard-to-clean lead-free products
- Suitable for through-hole, SMT boards and hybrids
- Cleans under tight-fitting BGA chips
- Use as a general purpose degreaser for light oils, grease and inks
- Dissolves and flushes residue away
- No residue/no rinsing
- Nonflammable for better safety when using or storing
- Medium cleaning strength (25 Kb)
- Fast-drying for speedier cleaning
- Low odor for a better happier operators
- Non-corrosive, safe on most plastics (test on soft plastics before use)
- Chemical Family: HFC blend
- VOC Content: 590g/L
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA/SNAP compliant
This versatile and popular General Purpose Flux Remover C has an ultra-low surface tension and high density, so it gets under contaminants and flushes them away. The cleaner is ultra-pure with excellent health and safety ratings. It is also ozone-safe and has a medium global warming potential (GWP). The aerosol cans are both TriggerGrip™ Cleaning Tool compatible and StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator Tool compatible.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FRC 1651 411 MCC-FRC||Aerosol||0.3 kg 0.66 lb.||310 ml 10.5 oz.|
|FRCG MCC-FRCG||Minipail||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|FRCP MCC-FRCP||Pail||22.7 kg 50 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|FRCD MCC-FRCD||Drum||227 kg 500 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||0.3 kg 0.66 lb.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||22.7 kg 50 lbs.||227 kg 500 lbs.|
|Size||310 ml 10.5 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||37°C / 99°F|
|Chemical Family||HFC blend|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||25|
|Active Ingredients||HFC Solvents and Trans|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||Not Available|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||590|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Surface Tension||Not Available|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||65|
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- Can I Get HCFC-141b Alternatives for Cleaning?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- How Do PCB Cleaning Pens Work?
- How Do I Choose a Contact Cleaner?
- What are the Benefits of Better Quality Stencil Rolls?
- Any NSN Numbers Assigned to MicroCare Cleaning Products?
- Is Dip-and-Brush Cleaning Good for Cleaning Circuit Boards?
- Which MicroCare Aerosol Cleaner is the Strongest?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- My StatZap™ No Longer Fits on My Micro•Blast™ or Big•Blast™ -- What's Up With That?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- What Can I Use to Clean Computer Keyboards, Cabinets and Housings?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- What Cleaner Can I use for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks and Pen Ink?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- How Can I Remove Toner Off Laser Printers and Copiers?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- Which Is the Best SMT Stencil Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner Is Best to Use in Automated Stencil Printers?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which MicroCare Products Meet Mil-spec Cleaning Requirements?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- What Can I Use to Clean the Burned-On Fluxes in My Reflow Ovens and Wave Solder Machines?
- What Cleans Soldering Pallets and Frames?
- What is Causing White Residue on my PCBs?
- Is There a Cleaning Process to Remove Residues and Build-Ups on Wave Solder Machine Pallets?
- How Can I Heat the Reflow Oven Cleaner to Use in a Dip Tank?
- How Do I Dispose Empty Aerosol Cans and Pump Spray Bottles?
- How Can I Clean a Spray Fluxer in a Wave Solder Machine?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB Aerosols?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- What Are the NFPA Ratings for the MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Flux Removers?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- Can I Get Refills for My Presaturated Wipes?
- Does MicroCare Sell Freeze Sprays and Dusters ('Canned Air')?
- What Can I Use to Clean Manual Stencil Printers?
- What Flat Wipes (Lint-Free Dry Wipes) Does MicroCare Offer?
- Are MicroCare Wipes ESD-Safe?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?
- Does the Paper Quality on a Stencil Roll Make a Difference?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- Does MicroCare Have Competitive Stencil Roll Pricing?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can I Use in Australia?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can Be Used in Japan?
- Which Cleaners Can be Used in California?
- How Do I Measure PCB Cleaning Results?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- Azeotropes Explained
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Portable Flux Remover Pens are a Convenient Time Saver
- Static Dissipative Wipes Clean Without Worry
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- 4 Types of PCB Contamination and How to Remove Them
- An Early PCB Cleaning Plan Leads to Manufacturing Success
- Cleaning and Drying Before Conformal Coating: Why It’s Important
- MicroCare Offers IPA Alternative Cleaners
- Modern Electronics Require Updated Cleaning Methods
- Modern PCBA Cleaning: Methods to Improve Reliability
- Removing PCB Conformal Coatings
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- Ensure Contact Cleaner Compatibility with Today’s Complex Electronics
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Stencil Wiping Fabric Improves Stencil Printer Through-Put
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)