Effective Aqueous Stencil Cleaner reduces stencil damage caused by scrubbing
- Removes all types of raw solder pastes, uncured chip bonder and inks
- Cleans lead-free materials, plus many inks and epoxies
- Ideal for stencils, frames, boards and the stencil printer itself
- Cleans down inside the tiny apertures on BGA stencils
- Suitable for use in ultrasonic cleaning tanks
- Blends safe water-based fluid with aggressive proprietary long-chain alcohols
- Safe for stencils, webbing, frames, and misprinted boards
- Safe on all metals, synthetics, plastics and elastomers
- ESD safe
- Fast and thorough cleaning reduces defects and increases throughput
- Slow-drying so you use less
- Nonflammable for added safety
- Low odor for a better work environment
- Non-foaming cleaner allows it to be used in ultrasonic tanks
- VOC Content: 209 (g/L)
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
Unlike weaker cleaners, this cleaning fluid limits over-scrubbing. So, it minimizes the risk of damage to expensive stencils. Made for room temperature cleaning, the refillable Stencil Cleaner needs no heat to be effective. In short, this product enhances productivity, boost yields and lowers production costs.
The bulk packages features the popular 'cubitainer' packaging. Cubitainers are easy to store on a shelf and feature a valve so the fluid dispenses without lifting the container. Or opt for the money-saving, refillable pump-spray bottle for easier handling. The Aqueous Stencil Cleaner is ozone-safe and has a very low global warming potential (GWP).
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|BGA MCC-BGA||Pump Spray||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||354 mL 12 oz.|
|BGAG MCC-BGAG||Mini-cubitainer||3.17 kg 7 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|BGAP MCC-BGAP||Cubatainer||15 kg 32 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|BGAD MCC-BGAD||Drum||181 kg 400 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||3.17 kg 7 lbs.||15 kg 32 lbs.||181 kg 400 lbs.|
|Size||354 mL 12 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Colorless Clear Liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||Not available|
|Boiling Point||>97˚C / 208˚F|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||Not Applicable|
|Active Ingredients||Long-chain alcohols|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||None|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||209 g/l|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||0.24|
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- Which Is the Best SMT Stencil Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner Is Best to Use in Automated Stencil Printers?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Products?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Aerosol Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)