EKRA Stencil Roll helps speed cleaning and boost yield
- Specifically engineered for lead free and FP (Fine Pitch) applications
- EKRA stencil printing machines
- Exact replacement for the OEM EKRA stencil rolls including length and plastic core with notches
- Advanced fabric is up to 20% stronger and 50% more absorptive than other polyester/cellulose non-woven fabrics
- Durable and absorbent fabric - not paper
- Soft, non-linting, low-particulate fabric uses no chemical binders
- The narrow stencil wiping roll eliminates the need to use solvents during automated understencil wiping
- Helps helps reduce roll consumption, speed printing and improve yields to save money
- 19.68″/500mm W x approximately 22’/6.7m L
- 1/2″/13mm core inner diameter
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|J174DA MCC-J174DA||Case of 10 Rolls||6.80 kg 15 lbs.||500mm x 6.7m 19.68' x 22'|
|Package||Case of 10 Rolls|
|Weight||6.80 kg 15 lbs.|
|Size||500mm x 6.7m 19.68' x 22'|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Stencil Roll Pricing — Is MicroCare Competitive?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- For Reliable Stencil Printing, Does the Paper on the Roll Actually Make a Difference?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?