ProClean Presaturated Wipes are a mixture of three alcohols offer the strongest cleaning
- Fast, strong cleaning on stencils, misprinted PCBs, tools and machinery
- Use ProClean™ Presaturated Wipes on tables, desks, benches and other surfaces
- The wipes remove any type of solder paste including rosin, OA, synthetics, lead-free and “no-cleans”
- Plus, they remove grime, fingerprints, dust and other residue
- ProClean Presaturated Wipes are a high purity water-free isopropyl alcohol mix
- Combination of 3 high-purity alcohols (no water) for aggressive cleaning
- No residue, no rinsing, 100% VOC so it evaporates cleanly
- No tear, no lint, heavy duty fabric wipe - not paper
- “Slam-Shut” lid minimizes evaporation and keeps the wipes damp
- Economical refills eliminate solid waste and help protect the environment
- There are 100, 8″x 5″ presaturated wipes in each tub
- Completely ozone-safe
- Low GWP
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|PROW ProClean Pro MCC-PROW||Container & Wipes||0.84 kg 1.85 lbs.||20 cm x 12 cm 8 in x 5 in|
|PROWR MCC-PROWR||Refill Wipe Only||0.84 kg 1.85 lbs.||20 cm x 12 cm 8 in x 5 in|
|Package||Container & Wipes||Refill Wipe Only|
|Weight||0.84 kg 1.85 lbs.||0.84 kg 1.85 lbs.|
|Size||20 cm x 12 cm 8 in x 5 in||20 cm x 12 cm 8 in x 5 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clean colorless liquid in white, perforated wipe|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||260|
|Boiling Point||77˚C / 173˚F|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||25|
|Active Ingredients||Three reagent-grade alcohols|
|Flashpoint||12˚C / 53˚ F|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||785|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||5.2|
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- Do You Have Refills for Presaturated Wipes?
- After Cleaning a PCB, How Do I Measure Cleaning Results?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- I'm Getting White Residue When I Clean My Boards. Why? What Should I Do?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- Which Is the Best SMT Stencil Cleaner?
- Do You Have Stencil Cleaning Products for Manual Stencil Printers?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- How Do PCB Cleaning Pens Work?
- How Do I Choose a Contact Cleaner?
- What are the Benefits of Better Quality Stencil Rolls?
- Any NSN Numbers Assigned to MicroCare Cleaning Products?
- Which MicroCare Aerosol Cleaner is the Strongest?
- How Do I Clean Fiber Optic Components on PCB Circuit Cards?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- What's Wrong with Dip-and-Brush Cleaning for My Circuit Boards?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- My StatZap™ No Longer Fits on My Micro•Blast™ or Big•Blast™ -- What's Up With That?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- What Can I Use to Clean My Computer, the Keyboard, Cabinets and Housings?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- Which Cleaner Is Best for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks, Pen Inks and Similar Contamination?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- Which Cleaner is Best for Removing Toner, Such as from Laser Printers and Photocopiers?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Is Best to Use in Automated Stencil Printers?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- Which MicroCare Products Meet Mil-spec Cleaning Requirements?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- What Can I Use to Clean the Burned-On Fluxes in My Reflow Ovens and Wave Solder Machines?
- What Cleans Soldering Pallets and Frames?
- Is There a Cleaning Process to Remove Residues and Build-Ups on Wave Solder Machine Pallets?
- How Can I Heat the Reflow Oven Cleaner to Use in a Dip Tank?
- How Do We Dispose of the Aerosol Cans and Pump Sprays Once They Are Empty?
- How Can I Clean a Spray Fluxer in a Wave Solder Machine?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB Aerosols?
- I Need HCFC-141b for Cleaning -- Does MicroCare Have Any Left?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- What Are the NFPA Ratings for the MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Flux Removers?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Products Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- Does MicroCare Sell Freeze Sprays and Dusters ('Canned Air')?
- What Flat Wipes (Lint-Free Dry Wipes) Does MicroCare Offer?
- Are MicroCare Wipes ESD-Safe?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- For Reliable Stencil Printing, Does the Paper on the Roll Actually Make a Difference?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- Stencil Roll Pricing — Is MicroCare Competitive?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can I Use in Australia?
- Which Cleaners Can be Used in California?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- Static Dissipative Wipes Clean Without Worry
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- Azeotropes Explained
- Our Chemistries and Expertise Set Us Apart - APEX 2020 Interview
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Portable Flux Remover Pens are a Convenient Time Saver
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- Tergo Award Winning Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- MicroCare Offers IPA Alternative Cleaners
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- 4 Types of PCB Contamination and How to Remove Them
- Cleaning and Drying Before Conformal Coating: Why It’s Important
- An Early PCB Cleaning Plan Leads to Manufacturing Success
- Modern Electronics Require Updated Cleaning Methods
- Modern PCBA Cleaning: Methods to Improve Reliability
- Removing PCB Conformal Coatings
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- Ensure Contact Cleaner Compatibility with Today’s Complex Electronics
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Stencil Wiping Fabric Improves Stencil Printer Through-Put
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)