The Standard MPM Stencil Wiping Roll helps speed printing time
- Specifically engineered for lead free and FP (Fine Pitch) applications
- MPM stencil printing machines
- Exact replacement for the OEM MPM stencil rolls
- Advanced fabric is up to 20% stronger and 50% more absorptive than other polyester/cellulose non-woven fabrics
- Durable and absorbent fabric – not paper
- Soft, non-linting, low-particulate fabric uses no chemical binders
- The Standard MPM stencil wiping roll eliminates the need to use solvents during automated understencil wiping
- Helps helps reduce roll consumption, speed printing and improve yields to save money
- Choose 18"W x 47 ft. (.45 m wide x 14.33 m long) or 18"W x 39'L (.45 m wide x 11.89 m long)
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|101TX MCC-101TX||10 Rolls Per Case||6.80 kg 15 lbs.||.45m x 14.33m 18' x 47'|
|101TEA MCC-101TEA||10 Rolls Per Case||6.35 kg 14 lbs.||.45m x 11.89m 18' x 39'|
|Package||10 Rolls Per Case||10 Rolls Per Case|
|Weight||6.80 kg 15 lbs.||6.35 kg 14 lbs.|
|Size||.45m x 14.33m 18' x 47'||.45m x 11.89m 18' x 39'|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Does MicroCare Have Competitive Stencil Roll Pricing?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- Does the Paper Quality on a Stencil Roll Make a Difference?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?