Narrow MPM Stencil Wiping Roll is on a smaller core to save money
- Specifically engineered for lead free and FP (Fine Pitch) applications
- MPM Speedline stencil printing machines
- Exact replacement for the OEM MPM stencil rolls
- Advanced fabric is up to 20% stronger and 50% more absorptive than other polyester/cellulose non-woven fabrics
- Durable and absorbent fabric - not paper
- Soft, non-linting, low-particulate fabric uses no chemical binders
- The narrow MPM stencil wiping roll eliminates the need to use solvents during automated understencil wiping
- Helps helps reduce roll consumption, speed printing and improve yields to save money
- Choose 9"W x 39' L (230 mm wide x 11.8 m long) or 12" x 39'L (304 mm wide x 11.8 m)
- No extensions on either end
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|J140DA J140DA||Case of 10 Rolls||6.35 kg 14 lbs.||230 mm x 11.8 m 9' x 39'|
|J152DA J152DA||Case of 10 Rolls||6.80 kg 15 lbs.||304 mm x 11.8m 12' x 39'|
|Package||Case of 10 Rolls||Case of 10 Rolls|
|Weight||6.35 kg 14 lbs.||6.80 kg 15 lbs.|
|Size||230 mm x 11.8 m 9' x 39'||304 mm x 11.8m 12' x 39'|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Does MicroCare Have Competitive Stencil Roll Pricing?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- Does the Paper Quality on a Stencil Roll Make a Difference?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?