MPM Stencil Wiping Roll reduces cleaning time and boosts yield
- Specifically engineered for lead free and FP (Fine Pitch) applications
- MPM stencil printing machines
- Exact replacement for the OEM MPM stencil rolls
- Advanced fabric is up to 20% stronger and 50% more absorptive than other polyester/cellulose non-woven fabrics
- Durable and absorbent fabric – not paper
- Soft, non-linting, low-particulate fabric uses no chemical binders
- The narrow stencil wiping roll eliminates the need to use solvents during automated understencil wiping
- Helps helps reduce roll consumption, speed printing and improve yields to save money
- 18'/450mm W x approximately 39'/11.9m L
- One, 1/2″/ 13mm extension
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|101DA MCC-101DA||Case of 10 Rolls||6.35 kg 14 lbs.||450 mm x 11.9 m 18 in x 39 ft|
|Package||Case of 10 Rolls|
|Weight||6.35 kg 14 lbs.|
|Size||450 mm x 11.9 m 18 in x 39 ft|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Packaging Note||10 Rolls Per Case|
|Core Details||Plastic with notches|
|Paper Details||MicroCare Premium FP hydroentangled|
|Roll Details||18'/450mm Wide x 39'/11.9m Long with one, 1/2'/ 13mm extension|
- Stencil Roll Pricing — Is MicroCare Competitive?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- For Reliable Stencil Printing, Does the Paper on the Roll Actually Make a Difference?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?