Stencil Roll, Panasonic Printers, Premium FP
Panasonic Stencil Wiping Roll increases throughput to save money
- Specifically engineered for lead free and FP (Fine Pitch) applications
- Panasonic stencil printing machines
- Exact replacement for the OEM Panasonic stencil rolls
- Advanced fabric is up to 20% stronger and 50% more absorptive than other polyester/cellulose non-woven fabrics
- Durable and absorbent fabric – not paper
- Soft, non-linting, low-particulate fabric uses no chemical binders
- The narrow stencil wiping roll eliminates the need to use solvents during automated understencil wiping
- Helps helps reduce roll consumption, speed printing and improve yields to save money
- 14.18″/360mm W x approximately 33’/9.8m L
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|108DA MCC-108DA||Case of 10 Rolls||5.44 kg 12 lbs.||360 mm x 9.8 m 14.1 in x 33 ft|
|Package||Case of 10 Rolls|
|Weight||5.44 kg 12 lbs.|
|Size||360 mm x 9.8 m 14.1 in x 33 ft|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Does MicroCare Have Competitive Stencil Roll Pricing?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- Does the Paper Quality on a Stencil Roll Make a Difference?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?