The Sticklers FTTA Cleaning Kit has enough materials to clean 1,500+ end-face connectors
The kit contains no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions.
- 1 - Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, for speedy and convenient wet-dry cleaning
- 50 - 1.25mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs for LC, MU, SFP+, ODC, CS ARINC801, NGCON & LUXCIS connectors
- 50 - Pin Termini CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs, for cleaning ODC & MIL Connectors
- 1 - 1.25 CleanClicker™ 400 'mini-clicker' which enables speedy cleaning of ports and jumpers in the smallest package
- 1 - Cassette CleanClicker™, which replaces large, heavy and expensive CLETOPS tools
- 1 - CleanWipes 640 Optical Wipes box, for cleaning 600+ duplex end faces
- 1 - durable and easy-to-find bright orange fabric bag
FTTA (Fiber-to-the-Antenna) systems are a powerful network design where a fiber optic network connects the remote radio head (RRH) of a wireless network directly to the base station. This replaces heavy and expensive copper coax.
The advantages of a reliable FTTA network are obvious: signal strength, lower energy consumption, network simplicity, reduction in noise-inducing coaxial jumpers and tower amplifiers, more convenient engineering, higher capacity, and lighter weights. The weakness of the fiber is that it must be clean to deliver the speed and reliability network operators demand.
That's where the Sticklers™ FTTA Cleaning Kit comes in. It delivers clean, reliable fiber on the first try, eliminating time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizing expensive repair call-outs.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FK-FTTA MCC-FK-FTTA||1 each kit||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.||20 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm 10 in x 5 in x 5 in|
|Package||1 each kit|
|Weight||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.|
|Size||20 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm 10 in x 5 in x 5 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)