Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit, High-Volume (2,300+ cleanings)
Sticklers High-Volume Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit has everything for 2,300+ cleanings
The kit contains no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions
- 1 - 2.5mm “push-to-clean” CleanClicker™ fiber optic connector cleaner for cleaning the most contaminated ports including SC, FC, ST, E2000, MIL DTL 83526 & OptiTap connectors
- 1 - 1.25mm 'push-to-clean' CleanClicker fiber optic connector cleaner for cleaning LC, MU, SFP+, ODC, CS ARINC801, NGCON & LUXCIS connectors
- 2 - Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, with 650+ cleanings in each can
- 90 - CleanWipes™ 90 benchtop wipes, with 90+ cleanings
- 1 - CleanWipes™ 600 lint-free wipes box, with 600+ cleanings
- 25 - CleanWipes™ Singles for use in harsh environments, for 25+ cleanings
- 20 - 1.25mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning sticks, for exactly 20 cleanings
- 30 - 2.5mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning sticks, for exactly 30 cleanings
- 1 - durable and easy-to-find bright orange fabric bag
Each kit features the unique Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector nonflammable cleaning fluid that replaces IPA alcohol and makes 'wet-dry' cleaning a snap. The Sticklers™ High Volume Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit delivers clean, reliable fiber and avoids time-wasting re-cleaning. Plus, it minimizes expensive repair visits.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FK08 MCC-FK08||Bag||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.||20 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm 10 in x 5 in x 5 in|
|Weight||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.|
|Size||20 cm x 10 cm x 10 cm 10 in x 5 in x 5 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)