This Sticklers fiber optic splice and connector cleaner is a better, safer IPA replacement
- Excellent IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) alternative
- Cleaning fiber optic end faces
- Use on Ceramic and composite ferrule faces
- Cleaning fiber during fusion splicing
- Cleans glass and plastic lenses
- Completely removes dust, dirt, fingerprints, moisture
- Ultra-pure, leaves no residue
- Does not absorb water or other impurities
- Metered doses help control waste
- Nonflammable for added safety
- Dissipates electrostatic charge
- Dries instantly for faster cleaning
- Safe on all surfaces
- TravelSafe™ bottle - ships as non-hazardous, non-regulated for easy storage and transport
- Hermetically sealed and spill-proof
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-592-9391
- Special Note: the Liter and 4-liter packages use screw-on caps and do not have the Triton™ dispenser
Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner, also known as fiber preparation fluid, out-performs alcohol, and enhances the cleaning efficiency of any wipe, swab or cleaning tool. The unique, patented Triton™ dispenser cap enables 3 methods of fluid dispensing for use with a extension tube, cleaning stick or cleaning wipe. For larger cleaning jobs, choose the 10 oz. pump bottle and get 2,200+ cleanings per bottle. Or opt for the smaller, 3 oz. bottle for 650+ cleanings. The 3 oz. bottle has the added advantage that it even can be carried on commercial aircraft. Watch the video to learn more about the Sticklers Fiber Optic Cleaner.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|POC03M FCC2-00-0902 FCC2-00-0903 ES810 F16706 F16706AQ AQ-2LP AQ-2DR QC-2LP 3994 FOC-QE POC03M MCC-POC03M||Mini Pump Spray||85 g 3 oz.||58 ml 3 oz.|
|POC10M FCC2-10-0902 FCC2-10-0903 ES1210 POC MCC-POC10M||Pump Spray||280 g 10 oz.||240 ml 10 oz.|
|POC03GL AQ-35LF POC MCC-POC03GL||1 Liter Glass Bottle||1 kg 2.2 lbs.||1 L 33 oz.|
|POC03GG ES110 POC MCC-POC03GG||3.8 Liter Glass Bottle||4.54 kg 10 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Package||Mini Pump Spray||Pump Spray||1 Liter Glass Bottle||3.8 Liter Glass Bottle|
|Weight||85 g 3 oz.||280 g 10 oz.||1 kg 2.2 lbs.||4.54 kg 10 lbs.|
|Size||58 ml 3 oz.||240 ml 10 oz.||1 L 33 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Odor||Slight odor of alcohol|
|Flashpoint||None, not flammable|
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- What is the Shelf-Life of Sticklers ™ Products?
- IPA Substitute for Fiber Optic Cleaning
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Networks (Part 1 of 3)
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Networks (Part 2 of 3)
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Networks (Part 3 of 3)
- Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Cleaning Fluid Demonstration from Sticklers
- How to Reduce Static on Fiber Optic Connectors
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics