The Sticklers FTTH Cleaning Kit has enough materials to clean 1,800+ end-face connectors
The kit contains no hazardous materials and ships anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions
- 1 - Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, for speedy and convenient wet-dry cleaning
- 100 - 2.5mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning swabs, for cleaning the most contaminated ports including SC, FC, ST, E2000,MIL DTL 83526 & OptiTap connectors
- 1 - 2.5mm CleanClicker™ push-to-clean tool, for lightly contaminated ports and jumpers including LC, MU, SFP+, ODC, CS ARINC801, NGCON & LUXCIS connectors
- 1 - Cassette CleanClicker™ wheel cleaner (replaces expensive CLETOPS cleaning tools), for cleaning jumpers
- 1 - CleanWipes 640 Optical Wipes box for cleaning jumpers
- 1 - durable and easy-to-find bright orange fabric bag
Fiber to the home (FTTH) is one of the fastest-growing segments of the broadband industry. The average FTTH link includes six interconnects, often using 2.5mm OptiTap hardened connectors. Every one of those interconnects needs cleaning for the network to achieve it's engineered performance. That's where the Sticklers™ FTTH Cleaning Kit comes in — it delivers clean, reliable fiber and avoids time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair visits.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics