The CleanBlast Cleaning Fluid is for both the benchtop and portable CleanBlast™ systems
- The official cleaning fluid engineered for use with Viavi Solutions CleanBlast™ fiber cleaning systems
- Use with both the benchtop and portable CleanBlast™ systems
- Quickly removes dust, lint, oil & grit from fiber end-faces
- Engineered for cleaning SC, FC, ST, LC, MU, E2000 and MPO/MTP connectors
- Removes dust, lint, polishing grit, oil and fingerprints
- Packaged to Viavi specifications, uses the same bottle and the same chemistry, and is VIAVI factory-approved
- Compatible with all VIAVI CLEANBLAST™ cleaning tips
- Each bottle contains at least 8,000 cleanings
- Double-filtered for maximum purity
- High-purity, optic-grade cleaning liquid
- Each refill contains 8,000+ cleanings
- Nonflammable and nonhazardous
- No residue
- Fast drying
- Ships as non-hazardous/not regulated by all modes of transport, including air freight
'CleanBlast' is a trademark of Viavi Solutions and used with permission.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|SOL1 FCLP-SOL1||1 Bottle/Box||225ml 7.61 oz.|
|SOL1-6 FCLP-SOL1-6||6 Bottles/Box||6 x 225ml 6x7.61 oz.|
|SOL1-XL FCLP-SOL1-XL||Gallon Bottle||3.76 kg 8.3 lbs||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Package||1 Bottle/Box||6 Bottles/Box||Gallon Bottle|
|Weight||3.76 kg 8.3 lbs|
|Size||225ml 7.61 oz.||6 x 225ml 6x7.61 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Boiling Point||45ºC /113ºF|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||889|
|RoHS and WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20°C||360 mmHg (@ 25ºC)|
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)