Sticklers™ CleanWipes 640 have 640 cleanings per box
- Ideal for cleaning bare fiber and fiber optic connector end-faces
- Makes wet/dry cleaning simple with the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Fluid
- Removes fingerprints, oils, grime, polishing compound, dust and lint
- Cleans SC and LC duplex connectors without disassembly
- Eight cleaning slots on the top of the box enables techs to perform multiple cleanings on the same piece of fabric without re-using any portion of the wipe
- Cleaning slots are color-coded using the TIA-598-D color scheme, which is widely recognized in the industry
- Slots are spaced for SC and LC duplex connectors
- Cleaning slots feature closer spacing so the tool cleans both duplex connector end-faces simultaneously
- Insert the end face into the slots to quickly sweep away contaminants
- A single swipe usually delivers a perfectly clean connector
- Packaging technology ensures end-users always get the best cleaning at the lowest possible cost - typically 2.8¢ per connector
- Rugged plastic orange box is easy to locate and keeps the inner box clean and dry
- The inner box has a static-dissipative lining which eliminates any static on the end-faces
- Very strong modulus fabric wipes - resist shredding and tearing, even on LC connector end-faces
- Premium super-soft, streak-free, and lint-free wipes
- Electrostatic-dissipating - removes triboelectric charging
- Smooth, white wipe
- No glues, bleach or cellulose to re-deposit onto an end-face
- High absorbency
- Each wipes is 2" x 4.25"
The CleanWipes tool features enough wipes to clean 640 end-faces. The CleanSlots™ clean popular duplex connectors without disassembly.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|WCS640 8500-25-0900MZ DT-D175 MCC-WCS640||Box||.2 k 6 oz.||7 cm x 7cm 4 in. x 5 in.|
|Weight||.2 k 6 oz.|
|Size||7 cm x 7cm 4 in. x 5 in.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics