Sticklers™ CleanWipes fiber optic wipes are ideal for bare fiber and end-face cleaning
- Ideal for cleaning bare fiber and fiber optic connector end-faces
- Cleans bare fiber before splicing
- Use for delicate optical cleaning chores, such as cleaning optical devices, microscopes, inspection equipment and maintaining smaller tools
- Cleans lenses, mirrors, diffraction gratings, prisms and test equipment
- Use for cleaning small tools and devices
- Ideal for benchtop or general cleaning
- Makes wet/dry cleaning simple with the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Fluid
- Premium super-soft, streak-free, and lint-free wipes
- Single use only, do not reuse wipes to prevent cross-contamination
- Electrostatic-dissipating to remove triboelectric charging
- Smooth, white wipe
- No glues, bleach or cellulose to re-deposit onto an end-face
- Very strong modulus fabric wipes - resist shredding and tearing, even on LC connector end-faces
- These fiber optic wipes are high absorbency
- Each wipe is 4" x 4" (100 x 100 mm)
- Clean room packaging - a small, flat plastic bag
- 50 wipes per bag; 50 bags per case, 2,500 wipes/case
- NATO SN #6850-99-152-3398
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|WF44ST 4012 F16702 F16704 MCC-WF44ST||50 wipes per bag|
|Package||50 wipes per bag|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Basis Weight||2.0 oz.|
|Edges||Cut, not sealed|
|Material||Hydroentagled polyester fabric|
|Packaging Note||50 Sheets/Bag, 96 Bags/Case. Clean room packaging|
|Particulate||4.0 (Exceptional purity)|
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics