The Sticklers™ Standard Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit is optimal for general installations or enterprise environments
This standard fiber optic cleaning kit contains no hazardous materials and ships anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions
- 2 - Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid, with 650+ cleanings in each can
- 90 - CleanWipes™ 90 benchtop wipes, with 90+ cleanings
- 1 - CleanWipes™ 600 lint-free wipes box, with 600+ cleanings
- 25 - CleanWipes™ Singles for use in harsh environments, for 25+ cleanings
- 20 - 1.25mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning sticks, for exactly 20 cleanings
- 30 - 2.5mm CleanStixx™ fiber optic cleaning sticks, for exactly 30 cleanings
- 1 - durable and easy-to-find bright orange fabric bag
Each kit features the unique Sticklers™ nonflammable cleaning fluid that replaces IPA alcohol and makes 'wet-dry' cleaning a snap. They also feature the best-selling CleanWipes™ 90 for benchtop cleaning, giving techs the lowest cost-per-cleaning without lint, fibers or dust getting on the end-faces. This eliminates time-wasting re-cleaning and minimizes expensive repair call-outs. With this kit the time-saving Sticklers™ cleaners are in a “go anywhere, clean anything” package, giving every tech all the tools they need to get the job done right the first time.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FK03 MCC-FK03||Bag||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.||20 x 10 x 10 cm 10 x 5 x 5 in.|
|Weight||.65 kg 1.2 lbs.|
|Size||20 x 10 x 10 cm 10 x 5 x 5 in.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)