1.25mm CleanClicker 750 click-to-clean tool delivers speedy cleaning with a single click
- Use this click-to-clean tool on LC/UPC, LC/APC, MU/UPC, MU/APC connectors
- Also works on some hardened 1.25 mm connectors
- Use on outside plant and premise networks
- Cleans most ferrule stub and lens-based SPF+ transceivers, both in and out of adapters
- 750+ speedy cleans in each tool
- High purity cleaning strand removes dust, particulate and oil contamination
- Pen-style tool cleans 90% of all connectors with just a single click instead of 2-4 clicks
- Gentle activation will not damage end-faces during cleaning
- Long throw, so more cleaning ribbon is used on every activation for better cleaning with every click
- Long barrel length to fit inside high fiber-count panels without disrupting the adjacent connectors
- Use for wet/dry cleaning of heavily soiled connectors with the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Cleaning Fluid
- Refill cartridges perform 750+ cleanings, with a 30% savings over the cost of a new cleaner
- NOTE: the CleanClicker design has been updated for straighter alignment inside the connector for better, more relaible cleaning. See more here.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|CCU125 8500-05-0002MZ 8500-15-0900MZ CCT-125 F16716 F167125 F16718 FCC-125 ATC-NE-E1 SFM2.0-125 SFM-125 SCK-SS-125 PushCleaner-1.25 HUXCleaner-1.25 MCC-CCU125||Clicker|
|CCR125 8500-15-0903MZ ATC-NE-ES1 SCK-SS-125-R MCC-CCR125||Refill (Box of 2)|
|Package||Clicker||Refill (Box of 2)|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics