CleanClicker Cassette Cleaners remove contaminants without scratching end faces
- Use to clean SC, LC duplex, ST, FC, E2000 and female (no guide pins) MPO cable assemblies
- Use the CleanClicker Cassette Cleaner on glass, ceramic and composite ferrule faces
- Clean male (with guide pins) MT ferrules
- Ideal for OSP and premises applications, enterprise applications, field installations, OEM assembly and in research labs
- Cleans multiple end-faces before advancing the wipe, saving 50% to 80%
- Micro-woven cleaning ribbon traps dust, dirt, oil and grease
- Non-refillable tools have 400+ cleanings per tool (approximately 12.5 meters or 40 feet)
- Translucent housing makes it easy to see the remaining quantity of cleaning ribbon
- Enables wet-dry cleaning, for the best results (use with Sticklers™ cleaning fluid)
- Compact size easily fits into any operator’s hand
- Ribbon advances without bunching up
Part number MCC-CCWRC cleans all standard single fiber connectors including SC duplex, LC duplex, FC, ST and E2000 connectors. This version will also clean the female (no guide pins) MPO connectors. Part Number MCC-CCWMT cleans the male (with guide pin) MPO connectors. The backing in the cleaning window is cut to accept the guide pins so the fiber array is being wiped effectively by the cleaning ribbon.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|CCWRC 8500-10-0020MZ 8500-10-0029MZ 8500-10-0016MZ 8500-10-0027MZ 8500-10-0011MZ 8500-10-0028MZ 8500-10-0014MZ 8500-11-0050MZ 8500-11-0051MZ F16712 F17020C F17111 FCC-300 14100501 14100601 14110501 14110601 ATC-RE-01 ATC-RE-02 ATC-NE-R2 SHM-503 SHM-501 SHM-502 SCK-CC-100 ReelClean500 MCC-CCWRC|
|CCWMT 8500-10-0033MZ 8500-11-0052MZ 14100201 ATC-RE-03 MCC-CCWMT|
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison