CleanStixx™ 1.6mm fiber optic cleaning swabs have an extra-long tip to reach deep into sockets without disassembling the connector
- Use on MIL PRF 29504/5, MIL PRF 29504/15, MIL DTL 3899, MIL DTL 28876, SMPTE304 Jack
- Cleans ODC-style socket termini, and other hardened connector systems with 1.6mm socket termini
- This cleaning stick has an extra-long tip to reach deep into connectors and clean without the need to dissemble the connector
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction - does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate
- Precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core
- For best results, wet/dry clean using Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static and leaves no residue
- 1.6mm fiber optic cleaning swabs come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
- Military Approved
- NSN: #6070-01-553-2262
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|S16 CCTS-16-0900MZ 8500-10-0023MZ 14100402 MCC-S16||50 / Pack|
|Package||50 / Pack|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics