Sticklers™ CleanClicker™ 750 2.5mm Fiber Optic Connector Cleaner
With just one click the 2.5mm CleanClicker™ from Sticklers™ gets connectors clean
- Cleans SC/UPC, SC/APC, ST, FC/APC, FC/UPC, E2000/UPC and E2000/APC connectors
- Also cleans some hardened 2.5 mm connectors
- Use to clean OptiTap® connectors
- 750+ speedy cleans in each tool
- High purity cleaning strand removes dust, particulate and oil contamination
- Pen-style tool cleans 90% of all connectors with just a single click instead of 2-4 clicks
- Gentle activation will not damage end-faces during cleaning
- Long throw, so more cleaning ribbon is used on every activation for better cleaning with every click
- Long barrel length to fit inside high fiber-count panels without disrupting the adjacent connectors
- Use for wet/dry cleaning of heavily soiled connectors with the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Cleaning Fluid
- Refill cartridges perform 750+ cleanings, with a 30% savings over the cost of a new cleaner
Click here to download the CleanClicker™ 750 users manual - English
Click here to download the CleanClicker™ 750 users manual - Spanish
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|CCU250 8500-05-0001MZ 8500-15-0901MZ 8500-15-0902MZ CCT-250 F16715 F16725 F16717 FCC-250 ATC-NE-E2 ATC-NE-E3 SFM2.0-250 SFM-250 SCK-SS-250 PushCleaner-2.5 HUXCleaner-2.5 HUXCleaner-2.5E MCC-CCU250||Clicker|
|CCR250 8500-15-0904MZ 8500-15-0905MZ F16717R ATC-NE-ES2 ATC-NE-ES3 SCK-SS-250-R MCC-CCR250||Refill (Box of 2)|
|Package||Clicker||Refill (Box of 2)|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- How Does the IEC 61300-3-35 Standard Affect Fiber Optic Cleaning?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison