The keyless CleanClicker 600 MPO connector cleaner allows up or down cleaning
- Ideal for high-density network applications such as in data centers, telco central offices and cable TV head ends
- Cleans all compliant IEC 61754-7 and TIA604-5 FOCIS 5 MT-based connector systems
- Works on most brands of multi-fiber connectors
- Use on flat polished multimode connectors and angled single-mode connectors
- Cleans adapters and truck assemblies
- 'Keyless' cleaning tip allows up or down insertion
- Remove the tip insertion orientation key and the tool cleans inverted - makes cleaning in tight spaces or near floors or ceilings much easier
- 600+ cleanings in each tool
- Cleans both male (with guide pins) and female (without guide pins) MPO connectors
- Enables wet-dry cleaning on heavily soiled end faces, use with the Sticklers Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner Cleaning Fluid
- Translucent plastic housing shows the tech how much cleaning ribbon remains - avoids surprises out in the field
The MPO connector cleaner adapter set allows the Connector Cleaner to work on hardened connectors. These include the Commscope HMFOC, and the Corning Optitip. Each adapter is keyed for one way insertion and perfect alignment.
Click here for instructions on how to use the adapter set.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|CCMPO 8500-05-0030MZ 8500-15-0909MZ CCT-MPO FCC-120 ATC-NE-M1 SFM2.0-MPO SCK-SS-MPO MCC-CCMPO||Clicker|
|CCMPO-A MCC-CCMPO-A||Clicker Adapter|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics