XMT CleanStixx™ MPO Fiber Cleaner Swabs are ideal for connectors with larger connectors and lenses
- MPO, OptiTap-style drops and multiports, MT38999, MTRJ, HFMOCand QSFP+
- Other MT based transceivers, and most MT based backplane connector systems
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction – does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate to leave residue on end faces
- The MPO fiber cleaners are precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core or contact zone
- For best results, use with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static and leaves no residue
- Come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 Swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|XMT CCTX-MT-0900MZ CC505F MCC-XMT||50 / Pack|
|Package||50 / Pack|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics