If military fiber optic installs are the heart of your job, then this military fiber optic swabs mix is for you
- 10 - 2.5mm Cleanstixx - Blue
- 10 - 1.6mm Cleanstixx - Orange
- 10 - 1.25mm Cleanstixx - Green
- 10 - Pin Termini Cleanstixx - Yellow
- 10 - MT Cleanstixx - Pink
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction – does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate to leave residue on end faces
- Swabs are precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core or contact zone
- For best results, use with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static and leaves no residue
- Come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 Swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
Unlike most field techs working on commercial fiber jobs, military systems can feature a wide array of different fiber optic connectors, including older designs no long widely used. These swabs will clean even the most exotic or obsolete fiber optic end faces.
Despite the age of the hardware, fiber optic end faces need to be clean for a system or network to operate as designed. For the military, cleaning often is accomplished under the worst possible conditions — dusty environments, or wet, cold, or even in combat. This variety package of fiber optic swabs provides everything a combat engineer might need to get their radar system or comm network up and running. This package — the 'Variety Pack, Military' or VM collection — puts 10 of the 2.5mm fiber optic cleaning swabs, 10 of the long nosed 1.6mm swabs, 10 of the 1.25mm fiber optic cleaning swabs, 10 P25 swabs and 10 XMT swabs all in one convenient box.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|VM MCC-VM||50 / Pack|
|Package||50 / Pack|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You