Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ 1.25mm Fiber Optic Cleaning Sticks
The Sticklers™ CleanStixx™ 1.25mm fiber optic swabs are reliable, inexpensive cleaning tools
- Use the 1.25mm fiber optic swabs to clean 1.25 mm ports
- Clean LC, MU, ARINC 801 socket termini, ODC-style socket termini, most SPF+ transceiver modules with ferrule stub and lenses interfaces, and other hardened 1.25mm connector systems within adapter and socket termini
- Patented sintered polymer fibers for consistent, high-purity cleaning
- Ultra clean construction - does not contain fabric, foam, glue or particulate
- Precisely molded to clean the entire end face, not just the central core
- For best results, use with Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Connector Cleaning Fluid that cleans effectively, dissipates static and leaves no residue
- Come in high-purity self-sealing bags
- 50 Swabs per box (10 swabs in 5 self-sealing bags)
- NSN: #6070-01-553-2267
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|S12 CCTS-12-0900MZ 8500-10-0022MZ 25123X 25125F 26122F 25070F 25100F 25150F F125123B F125123 14100401 ATC-ST-01N SWB-125F10 SCK-PT-LC-01 MCC-S12||50 / Pack|
|Package||50 / Pack|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- What is the Best Practice for Cleaning Beyond the Core Region for Male Jumpers?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors