Choose Vertrel™ SDG Degreaser Specialty Fluid when you need maximum degreasing power
- An ideal general purpose vapor degreasing fluid
- Effective on a wide range of soils including oils, greases, waxes, hydraulic ﬂuids and silicone residue
- Also used as a defluxer
- Replaces trichloroethylene (TCE) and n-propyl bromide (nPB)
- Used as a substitute for aqueous cleaners when lower costs, higher throughput, smaller equipment footprint and/or enhanced cleaning performance are the primary concerns
- Specifically engineered for fast, consistent and economical cleaning in vapor degreasers
- With a low surface tension, low viscosity and high density, it cleans great inside tight, complex spaces
- Broad materials compatibility profile – safe for most materials
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Almost no aroma for happier workers
- Leaves no residue – easy to get parts clean
- Vertrel™ SDG is hostile to pyrogens
- Thermally and chemically stable for long fluid life
- Very good toxicity rating for worker and environmental safety
- Recyclable inside a vapor degreaser
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- Military and Aerospace approved
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|SDGGL MCC-SDGGL||Glass (Sample Only)||1.4 kg 3 lbs.||1 Liter 1 Quart|
|SDG0GG MCC-SDG0GG||Glass||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|SDGP MCC-SDGP||Metal||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|SDGD MCC-SDGD||Drum||226.7 kg 500 lbs||200 Liters 55 Gallons|
|Package||Glass (Sample Only)||Glass||Metal||Drum|
|Weight||1.4 kg 3 lbs.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||226.7 kg 500 lbs|
|Size||1 Liter 1 Quart||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||200 Liters 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Odor||Ethereal, very slight|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||43°C / 109°F|
|Evaporation Rate||Very Fast|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||95|
|Active Ingredients||HFC Mixture with Trans|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||148|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||1,150|
|Surface Tension||21.2 dyn/cm @ 25°C|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||7.5 psia|
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- ¿Los limpiadores de MicroCare contienen compuestos orgánicos volátiles (COV)?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?