ProClean Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover delivers fast, easy PCB cleaning
- Versatile cleaning — works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes
- Use on solder pastes, fluxes and fresh chip bonder
- Cleans through-hole and SMT boards, insulators, cables and connectors
- No residue/no rinsing
- Medium cleaning strength (test on soft plastics)
- Slow drying increases cleaning time when working with baked-on flux residue
- Kb Value: 45 (est.)
- Familiar alcohol odor
- Chemical Family: Alcohol blend
- Flammable (more economical than nonflammable versions)
- VOC content (g/L): 785
- RoHS, WEEE, REACH and EPA SNAP compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-361-0867
Use ProClean™ Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remove on a variety of flux types including rosin (R), Rosin Activated (RA) and RMA (Rosin Mildly Activated) fluxes, synthetic (SA) and water-based (OA) fluxes. ProClean™ is a blend of three high purity alcohols to clean better than ordinary IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol). It contains no water, which other companies use to dilute the solvent. Water reduces the cost but degrades the cleaning performance. ProClean is relatively slow-drying. That means operators have enough time to clean flux residue without wasting a lot of fluid. In addition, ProClean flux remover is mil-spec approved for many military products and electronics, including MIL-STD-2000. The aerosol cans are both TriggerGrip™ Cleaning Tool compatible and StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator Tool compatible.
Economical jumbo-sized aerosol cans deliver 30% more cleaner for only 15% more cost. A pocket-sized cleaning pen delivers pin-point cleaning fluid. ProClean Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover is also available as presaturated wipes.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|PRO ES1530 4050A MCC-PRO||Aerosol||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||354 mL 12 oz.|
|PROPEN MCC-PROPEN||Cleaning Pen||0.03 kg 1/2 oz.||10 mL 1/2 oz.|
|PRO16A MCC-PRO16A||Jumbo Aerosol||0.54 kg 0.90 lbs.||650 mL 16 oz.|
|PROG MCC-PROG||Minicubitainer||3 kg 6 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|PROP MCC-PROP||Cubitainer||15 kg 32 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|PROD MCC-PROD||Drum||161 kg 355 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Package||Aerosol||Cleaning Pen||Jumbo Aerosol||Minicubitainer||Cubitainer||Drum|
|Weight||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||0.03 kg 1/2 oz.||0.54 kg 0.90 lbs.||3 kg 6 lbs.||15 kg 32 lbs.||161 kg 355 lbs.|
|Size||354 mL 12 oz.||10 mL 1/2 oz.||650 mL 16 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless fluid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||260|
|Boiling Point||77ºC / 173ºF|
|Cleaning Strength (kb)||45|
|Active Ingredients||A blend of three water-free alcohols|
|Flashpoint||17°C / 63°F|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||785|
|Ozone Impact (O.D.P.)||Zero|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS and WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20°C||5.2|
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- Which MicroCare Products Meet Mil-spec Cleaning Requirements?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- How Do PCB Cleaning Pens Work?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- I'm Getting White Residue When I Clean My Boards. Why? What Should I Do?
- Any NSN Numbers Assigned to MicroCare Cleaning Products?
- Which MicroCare Cleaner is the Strongest?
- How Do I Clean Fiber Optic Components on PCB Circuit Cards?
- What's Wrong with Dip-and-Brush Cleaning for My Circuit Boards?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- How Do We Dispose of the Aerosol Cans and Pump Sprays Once They Are Empty?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB?
- I Need HCFC-141b for Cleaning -- Does MicroCare Have Any Left?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- What Are the NFPA Ratings for the MicroCare Cleaners?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Products?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- Which Cleaners Can be Used in California?
- After Cleaning a PCB, How Do I Measure Cleaning Results?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- How Do I Choose a Contact Cleaner?
- What are the Benefits of Better Quality Stencil Rolls?
- My StatZap™ No Longer Fits on My Micro•Blast™ or Big•Blast™ -- What's Up With That?
- Which Cleaner Is Best for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks, Pen Inks and Similar Contamination?
- What Can I Use to Clean My Computer, the Keyboard, Cabinets and Housings?
- Which Cleaner is Best for Removing Toner, Such as from Laser Printers and Photocopiers?
- Which Is the Best SMT Stencil Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner Is Best to Use in Automated Stencil Printers?
- What Can I Use to Clean the Burned-On Fluxes in My Reflow Ovens and Wave Solder Machines?
- What Cleans Soldering Pallets and Frames?
- How Can I Clean a Spray Fluxer in a Wave Solder Machine?
- Is There a Cleaning Process to Remove Residues and Build-Ups on Wave Solder Machine Pallets?
- How Can I Heat the Reflow Oven Cleaner to Use in a Dip Tank?
- Do You Have Refills for Presaturated Wipes?
- Does MicroCare Sell Freeze Sprays and Dusters ('Canned Air')?
- Do You Have Stencil Cleaning Products for Manual Stencil Printers?
- What Flat Wipes (Lint-Free Dry Wipes) Does MicroCare Offer?
- Are MicroCare Wipes ESD-Safe?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- For Reliable Stencil Printing, Does the Paper on the Roll Actually Make a Difference?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- Stencil Roll Pricing — Is MicroCare Competitive?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can I Use in Australia?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can Be Used in Japan?
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Portable Flux Remover Pens are a Convenient Time Saver
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Azeotropes Explained
- Our Chemistries and Expertise Set Us Apart - APEX 2020 Interview
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- Removing PCB Conformal Coatings
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
- 4 Types of PCB Contamination and How to Remove Them
- An Early PCB Cleaning Plan Leads to Manufacturing Success
- Cleaning and Drying Before Conformal Coating: Why It’s Important
- MicroCare Offers IPA Alternative Cleaners
- Modern Electronics Require Updated Cleaning Methods
- Modern PCBA Cleaning: Methods to Improve Reliability
- Ensure Contact Cleaner Compatibility with Today’s Complex Electronics
- Stencil Wiping Fabric Improves Stencil Printer Through-Put
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)