VeriClean No Clean Flux Remover is your very best choice for cleaning no-clean fluxes and pastes
- Removes residue from no clean soldering fluxes and pastes
- Ideal for cleaning thru-hole and SMT designs, getting under BGA chips, and rinsing residue from connectors
- Good on oils, grease and many adhesives
- Cleans other types of fluxes and pastes, organic residues and ionics
- Dissolves fully-cured silicone-based conformal coatings
- Swells silicone tubing
- Best selling flux remover at MicroCare
- No residue / no rinsing
- Mild cleaner is non-corrosive and safe on plastics
- Kb Value: 18 (est.)
- Fast drying for speedy cleaning
- Chemical Family: Methyl Siloxanes
- Flammable (more economical than nonflammable versions)
- Low odor for a better work environment
- VOC Content (g/L): 87, VOC exempt
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
- NSN: 6850-01-447-4799
VeriClean™ No Clean Flux Remover is non-corrosive and ESD-safe. Importantly, it is also very safe for people because it's based on methyl siloxanes, the same ingredients used in cosmetics. It is also ozone-safe and has a very low global warming potential (GWP). The aerosol cans are both TriggerGrip™ Cleaning Tool compatible and StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator Tool compatible.
Economical jumbo-sized aerosol can delivers 30% more cleaner for only 15% more cost. A super-convenient, pocket-sized cleaning pen is a real time saver.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|DC1 1621 ES1696 MCC-DC1||Aerosol||0.28 kg 0.61 lbs.||300 ML 10 oz.|
|DC115A MCC-DC115A||Jumbo Aerosol||0.42 kg 0.90 lbs.||450 mL 15 oz.|
|DC1PEN MCC-DC1PEN||Cleaning Pen||0.03 kg 1/2 oz.||10 mL 1/2 oz.|
|DC1G MCC-DC1G||Minipail||2.72 kg 6 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|DC1P MCC-DC1P||Pail||14.5 kg 32 lbs.||18.9 L 5 Gallons|
|DC1D MCC-DC1D||Drum||149.7 kg 330 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Package||Aerosol||Jumbo Aerosol||Cleaning Pen||Minipail||Pail||Drum|
|Weight||0.28 kg 0.61 lbs.||0.42 kg 0.90 lbs.||0.03 kg 1/2 oz.||2.72 kg 6 lbs.||14.5 kg 32 lbs.||149.7 kg 330 lbs.|
|Size||300 ML 10 oz.||450 mL 15 oz.||10 mL 1/2 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||18.9 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||50|
|Boiling Point||98°C / 210°F|
|Chemical Family||Methyl Siloxanes|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||18|
|Active Ingredients||Methyl Siloxanes|
|Flashpoint||-4˚C / 24˚F|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||<1|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||87|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||5.95|
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Flux Removers?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Products Contain VOCs?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- How Do I Measure PCB Cleaning Results?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- How Do PCB Cleaning Pens Work?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- Is Dip-and-Brush Cleaning Good for Cleaning Circuit Boards?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- What is Causing White Residue on my PCBs?
- How Do I Dispose Empty Aerosol Cans and Pump Spray Bottles?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- What Are the NFPA Ratings for the MicroCare Cleaners?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- Which MicroCare Aerosol Cleaner is the Strongest?
- Any NSN Numbers Assigned to MicroCare Cleaning Products?
- How Do I Clean Fiber Optic Components on PCB Circuit Cards?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which MicroCare Products Meet Mil-spec Cleaning Requirements?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- Which Cleaners Can be Used in California?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can Be Used in Japan?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can I Use in Australia?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- What Cleaner Can I use for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks and Pen Ink?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB Aerosols?
- Can I Get HCFC-141b Alternatives for Cleaning?
- What Flat Wipes (Lint-Free Dry Wipes) Does MicroCare Offer?
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Portable Flux Remover Pens are a Convenient Time Saver
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Pre-Testing PCB Cleaning Saves on Manufacturing Costs
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
- 4 Types of PCB Contamination and How to Remove Them
- An Early PCB Cleaning Plan Leads to Manufacturing Success
- Cleaning and Drying Before Conformal Coating: Why It’s Important
- MicroCare Offers IPA Alternative Cleaners
- Modern Electronics Require Updated Cleaning Methods
- Modern PCBA Cleaning: Methods to Improve Reliability
- Stencil Wiping Fabric Improves Stencil Printer Through-Put
- Ensure Contact Cleaner Compatibility with Today’s Complex Electronics