Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit, LC/MPO - NS
The Sticklers CleanKit has everything needed for inspecting and cleaning splices and LC duplex and MPO connectors
The Sticklers CleanKit contains no hazardous materials and can be shipped anywhere in the world by ground, air or sea without restrictions
- 1 - Sticklers 1.25mm CleanClicker™ push-to-clean tool with 750 cleanings for 15+ connector types. (PN: MCC-CCU125)
- 1 - MPO CleanClicker 600 (PN: MCC-CCMPO)
- 2 - Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaning Fluid (PN: MCC-POC03M)
- 1 - Cassette CleanClicker (PN: MCC-WRC)
- 90 - Optical Grade Clean Wipes (PN: MCC-WFW)
- 100 - CleanStixx - 1.25mm (PN: MCC-S12)
- 1 - Pelican 1550 high density polyethylene Watertight Case with custom foam insert & lid organizer for storing paperwork, tools, patch cords, ferrules and more. 20.7” X 17.2” x 8.4”.
Meets Mil-STD-810F Crush Test and IP67 Water-tightness Test. View the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Inspection & Cleaning Kits brochure here. Watch the Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Splice & Connector Cleaner in action.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FK17 MCC-FK17||Kit||53 cm x 44 cm x 21 cm 20.7 in X 17.2 in x 8.4 in|
|Size||53 cm x 44 cm x 21 cm 20.7 in X 17.2 in x 8.4 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|Odor||Slight alcohol odor|
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Why Bother Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Where Does All the Dust Come From on Fiber Networks??
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Does Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- Is it Okay to Use Dusters or “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Using Fiber Cleaning Swabs?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Is Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid Better than IPA?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Fiber Optic Termini
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Clean & Inspect: What IEC 61300-3-35 Means to You
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- Contamination Beware: Cleaning 101 for Fiber Optics
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)