ProClean Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover is perfect for cleaning R, RA, RMA, OA and SA pastes and fluxes
- Versatile cleaning — works great on R, RA, RMA, OA and SA fluxes and pastes
- Use on solder pastes, fluxes and fresh chip bonder
- Cleans through-hole and SMT boards, insulators, cables and connectors
- Produced, labeled and packaged for compliance with all UK and EU safety rules
- No residue/no rinsing
- Medium cleaning strength (test on soft plastics)
- Slow drying increases cleaning time when working with baked-on flux residue
- Kb Value: 45 (est.)
- Familiar alcohol odor
- Chemical Family: Alcohol blend
- Flammable (more economical than nonflammable versions)
- VOC content (g/L): 785, VOC exempt
- RoHS/ WEEE/ REACH/F-Gas/EPA SNAP compliant
Use ProClean™ Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover on a variety of fluxes including rosin (R), Rosin Activated (RA) and RMA (Rosin Mildly Activated) fluxes, water-based (OA) fluxes and synthetic (SA) fluxes. ProClean™ is a blend of three high purity alcohols to clean better than ordinary IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol). It contains no water, which other companies use to dilute the solvent. Water reduces the cost but degrades the cleaning performance. ProClean is relatively slow-drying. That means operators have enough time to clean flux residue without wasting fluid. In addition, it features an ultra-low GWP (global Warming Potential) propellant to help protect the planet. The aerosol cans are both TriggerGrip™ Cleaning Tool compatible and StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator Tool compatible. The economical jumbo-sized aerosol cans deliver 30% more cleaner for only 15% more cost.
ProClean Alcohol Enhanced Flux Remover is also available as presaturated wipes.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|PRO127 ProClean Pro MCC-PRO127||Aerosol||0.34 KG 0.75 lb.||354 mL 12 oz.|
|PRO167 MCC-PRO167||Aerosol||454g 1.18 lbs.||528 mL 19 oz.|
|Weight||0.34 KG 0.75 lb.||454g 1.18 lbs.|
|Size||354 mL 12 oz.||528 mL 19 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear Colorless Liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||568|
|Boiling Point||77°C / 173°F|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||45|
|Active Ingredients||Alcohols (Mix of Three)|
|Flashpoint||12˚C / 53˚F|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||785 g/l|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
- What's Wrong with Dip-and-Brush Cleaning for My Circuit Boards?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- I'm Getting White Residue When I Clean My Boards. Why? What Should I Do?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Products?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Aerosol Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- Which MicroCare Aerosol Cleaner is the Strongest?
- How Do I Clean Fiber Optic Components on PCB Circuit Cards?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- How Do We Dispose of the Aerosol Cans and Pump Sprays Once They Are Empty?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB Aerosols?
- I Need HCFC-141b for Cleaning -- Does MicroCare Have Any Left?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- After Cleaning a PCB, How Do I Measure Cleaning Results?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- Removing PCB Conformal Coatings
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
Safety Data Sheet
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)