Sticklers MultiTask™ Presaturated Wipes are a mild cleaner
- Clean workbenches, machinery, tools, instruments and desktops
- Remove dust, fingerprints, industrial grime, metal finings, plastic particulate, soot, exhaust fumes, waterproofing gels, oils, light grease, some inks, lint and fibers
- 70% high purity ispropyl alcohol, 30% deionized water mix
- Mild and skin-safe to use
- No residue, no rinsing, 100% VOC so it evaporates cleanly
- No rip, no lint, heavy duty fabric wipe – not paper
- “Slam-Shut” lid minimizes evaporation and keeps the wipes damp
- Economical refills eliminate solid waste and help protect the environment - save about a 30% over buying a new tub
- There are 100, 8″x 5″ presaturated wipes in each tub
- Non-corrosive, excellent materials compatibility
- Completely ozone-safe
- Low GWP
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|SMSCW MCC-SMSCW||Tub of Wipes||443 g 20 oz.||12cm x 20cm 5" x 8"|
|SMSCWR MCC-SMSCWR||Refill Bag of Wipes||443 g 20 oz.||12cm x 20cm 8" x 5"|
|Package||Tub of Wipes||Refill Bag of Wipes|
|Weight||443 g 20 oz.||443 g 20 oz.|
|Size||12cm x 20cm 5" x 8"||12cm x 20cm 8" x 5"|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear Colorless Liquid in a White Polyester Wipe|
|Boiling Point||82˚ C / 180˚ F|
|Cleaning Strength (kb)||<40 (Mild)|
|Flashpoint||12˚ C / 53˚ F|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||350|
|Ozone Impact (O.D.P.)||Zero|
- Fiber Networks — Where Does All the Dust Come From?
- How Does Contamination Cause Signal Loss Between a Mated Connector Pair?
- Should I Use Presaturated Alcohol Wipes to Clean Fiber End-Faces?
- Are Water Based End Face Cleaners Suitable for Fiber Optics?
- Can High Power Lasers Can Damage Fiber Networks?
- Can I Use “Reagent Grade” High Purity IPA to Clean My Fiber?
- Can't Use IPA — So What Else Is There? What Can I Use to Clean My Fiber Networks?
- Are NSN Numbers Assigned to Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners?
- Cleaning Both Ends of a Fiber Connection — Do I Really Have To?
- Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors — Why Bother?
- Cleaning Jumpers and Exposed End-faces — What’s the Best Way?
- Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid — Does Sticklers™ Have a Larger, More Economical Package?
- How Can Better Cleaning Help My Optical Power Budget?
- How Can Fiber Connectors Accumulate Static?
- How Does Dust Cause Signal Loss Between Mated Connector Pairs?
- How to Clean FTTA Networks Fiber Connectors?
- How to Use Fiber Optic Duster “Canned Air” to Clean Connectors and Ports?
- How to Use Icky Pic Cleaner as a Cable Gel Solvent on Fiber Optic Cables?
- Is “Axial Rotation” Helpful When Cleaning Swabs Are Used On Connector End-Faces?
- My Fiber Cleaning Tools Have Static Charges. Should I Be Worried?
- Saving Money — Can I Re-Use My Cleaning Wipes?
- Should I Clean Patch Cables — Especially New Ones Right Out of the Bag?
- Swabs or Clickers — Which Is Better, and When?
- Wet-Dry Cleaning — What Are the Advantages? Is It Really Better?
- We Use IPA Alcohol to Clean End-faces. How Do I Justify the Sticklers™ Cleaning Fluid?
- What Contamination Can Be Found on Fiber?
- What Is the Shelf Life of the Sticklers™ Cleaners?
- What's the Best Way to Clean After Cleaving Fiber, Before Splicing?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Plastic Clad Silica Fiber?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Ports, Down Inside Alignment Sleeves?
- What's Wrong with IPA Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber?
- Why Are CleanStixx™ Swabs So Much Better than Other Fiber Cleaning Tools?
- Why Do I Need To Clean My Fiber Optic Connectors Before Mating?
- Why Is It Important to Clean Both Ends of the Connector Pair?
- Why Is Static a Problem on Fiber End-faces?
- Best Practice Cleaning Fiber — What's the Right Technique?
- Comparison of Nonflammable Fiber Optic Cleaning Fluid with IPA Alcohol
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Fiber Optics Cleaning
- Using Fluids Other Than Alcohol for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors
- 5G Network Reliability - How Training and Tools Help
- A Sticky Situation: Removing Electrostatic Charges Improves Fiber Network Performance
- An Excellent IPA Replacement for Fiber Cleaning is Here
- Cleaning Challenging Military Fiber Optic Connectors
- Cleaning High Density Fiber Connections in Giant Data Centers
- The Three Myths of Fiber Cleaning
- Ultra High Fiber Count Cable - Managing Cleaning Challenges
- Disaster Recovery in Fiber Optic Networks
- Don't Let Dirt on Fiber End-Faces Derail Your Cell Phone Network
- Cleaning Swabs Visual Comparison
- Best Practices for Cleaning MIL DTL 38999 Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning ODC Connectors
- Best Practices for Cleaning MT and ARINC801 Connectors
- The Proper Method to Clean APC Fiber Optic Connectors
- The Effect of Static on Fiber Optic End-faces
- Recommended Best Practices for Cleaning Fiber Optic Connectors