PowerClean Lead-Free Flux Remover removes hard-to-clean lead-free solders and fluxes
- Eliminates white residue commonly found with high temperature lead-free fluxes
- Use for defluxing, degreasing, cleaning connectors, removing light oxides and cleaning flux-covered pallets
- Easily flushes away lead-free residue, oils, inks and acrylic conformal coatings.
- Best choice for cleaning during rework and repair because it cleans and dries fast
- No residue/no rinsing
- Very strong cleaner – test on soft plastics
- Kb Value: 115 (very strong)
- Fast drying for speedy cleaning
- Chemical Family: HFC blend
- Nonflammable for added safety
- Low odor for a better work environment
- VOC Content - Aerosol: 747 g/L
- VOC Content - Bulk: 1017 g/L
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/ EPA SNAP compliant
PowerClean™ Lead Free Flux remover is strong but the aroma isn't. Plus, it's so powerful it doesn't need much elbow grease or scrubbing to get the boards clean. PowerClean is not suitable for use in heated cleaning systems. The aerosol cans are both TriggerGrip™ Cleaning Tool compatible and StatZAP™ ESD Eliminator Tool compatible.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|PW210A 1631 ES1697 4112 MCC-PW210A||Aerosol||300 g 0.66 lbs.||310 mL 10.5 oz.|
|PW2G MCC-PW2G||Mini-pail||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|PW2P MCC-PW2P||Metal Pail||22.7 kg 50 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|PW2D MCC-PW2D||Drum||227 kg 500 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||300 g 0.66 lbs.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||22.7 kg 50 lbs.||227 kg 500 lbs.|
|Size||310 mL 10.5 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||39Â°C / 102Â°F|
|Chemical Family||HFC Blend|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||115|
|Active Ingredients||Hydrofluorocarbons and trans|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||Medium|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||640|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||55.3|
- I'm Getting White Residue When I Clean My Boards. Why? What Should I Do?
- What Is a Kb Value? What Does It Tell Me About My Cleaning Fluid?
- Which Is the Mildest MicroCare Cleaner?
- Are There Toxicity Issues with Trans?
- What’s the Best Way to Dry a PCB on the Benchtop?
- Any NSN Numbers Assigned to MicroCare Cleaning Products?
- Which MicroCare Aerosol Cleaner is the Strongest?
- How Do I Clean Fiber Optic Components on PCB Circuit Cards?
- What's a TriggerGrip™ and How Does It Help Me?
- What's the Best Way to Clean PCBs at the Benchtop?
- What's Wrong with Dip-and-Brush Cleaning for My Circuit Boards?
- How Can I Cost-Justify the Trigger Grip System?
- How Do I Use the TriggerGrip™ System?
- How Long Will A TriggerGrip™ Last?
- Why Does MicroCare Have So Many Different Benchtop Cleaning Choices?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Flux Remover Solvent Last?
- How Long Does a Can of MicroCare Cleaning Fluid Last?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Lead-Free Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's Best for Cleaning RMA Fluxes and Pastes?
- What's the Best Cleaner for 'No Clean' Solders and Pastes?
- Why Should I Clean 'No Clean' Fluxes and Pastes? Can I Just Skip the Cleaning and Save Some Money?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Conformal Coatings?
- Which Cleaner is Best at Removing Silicones?
- Which Cleaner Is Best for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks, Pen Inks and Similar Contamination?
- Which Cleaner Is the Best to Remove HumiSeal 1B31 (Acrylic Conformal Coating)?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on OA Fluxes and Pastes?
- Which Flux Remover Is Best on Ceramic Hybrid Circuits?
- Which MicroCare Products Meet Mil-spec Cleaning Requirements?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
- Are MicroCare Products Approved for Use in Clean Rooms?
- How Do We Dispose of the Aerosol Cans and Pump Sprays Once They Are Empty?
- Does MicroCare Have Any Replacements for HCFC-225?
- What's the Best Replacement for nPB Aerosols?
- I Need HCFC-141b for Cleaning -- Does MicroCare Have Any Left?
- Are MicroCare Products Safe or Hazardous?
- Are Any MicroCare Products Nonflammable?
- Do Flammable Cleaners Create a Hazard on the Rework Bench?
- How Can I Ensure My People Are Handling Chemicals Properly?
- My People Are Complaining About Solvent Fumes. What Can I Do?
- What Are the NFPA Ratings for the MicroCare Cleaners?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- What's the Shelf Life of MicroCare™ Cleaners?
- What Is the VOC Content of the MicroCare Products?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Aerosol Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- What Flat Wipes (Lint-Free Dry Wipes) Does MicroCare Offer?
- What Is the Liquid Quantity of Cleaner in a MicroCare Package?
- Which Cleaners Can be Used in California?
- After Cleaning a PCB, How Do I Measure Cleaning Results?
- What's a 'Wetting Index' and Why Is It Important In Cleaning?
- What Does 'Hygroscopic' Mean? Why Is It Important?
- What Is a Toxicity Rating (PEL, TLV, AEL)? Which Solvent Is the Safest (Has the Least Toxicity)?
- What is an Azeotrope? Why Are They Important?
- Are There Any IPA Replacement Cleaners?
- How Do PCB Cleaning Pens Work?
- How Do I Choose a Contact Cleaner?
- What are the Benefits of Better Quality Stencil Rolls?
- My StatZap™ No Longer Fits on My Micro•Blast™ or Big•Blast™ -- What's Up With That?
- What Can I Use to Clean My Computer, the Keyboard, Cabinets and Housings?
- Which Cleaner is Best for Removing Toner, Such as from Laser Printers and Photocopiers?
- What's Best for Cleaning Under Low Clearance SMT Components?
- Which Is the Best SMT Stencil Cleaner?
- Which Cleaner Is Best to Use in Automated Stencil Printers?
- What Can I Use to Clean the Burned-On Fluxes in My Reflow Ovens and Wave Solder Machines?
- What Cleans Soldering Pallets and Frames?
- Is There a Cleaning Process to Remove Residues and Build-Ups on Wave Solder Machine Pallets?
- How Can I Heat the Reflow Oven Cleaner to Use in a Dip Tank?
- How Can I Clean a Spray Fluxer in a Wave Solder Machine?
- Do You Have Refills for Presaturated Wipes?
- Does MicroCare Sell Freeze Sprays and Dusters ('Canned Air')?
- Do You Have Stencil Cleaning Products for Manual Stencil Printers?
- Are MicroCare Wipes ESD-Safe?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls from MicroCare?
- What Is MicroWipe™ FP Stencil Wiping Paper?
- For Reliable Stencil Printing, Does the Paper on the Roll Actually Make a Difference?
- What Are the Benefits of Choosing MicroWipe™ FP Paper Over Ordinary Stencil Rolls?
- What's the Technology Behind the SMT Printing Quality Improvements from FP Stencil Rolls?
- How Does the Vacuum Feature Affect My Paper Choice?
- Can I Get Stencil Wiping Rolls in Custom Sizes?
- Stencil Roll Pricing — Is MicroCare Competitive?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can I Use in Australia?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Can Be Used in Japan?
- MicroCare Lab Services for Critical Cleaning
- How-to: Using the TriggerGrip PCB Cleaning Tool
- 'It's an Exciting Time to Be at MicroCare' — Interview at APEX 2018
- Solder Paste and Flux Cleaning Results Revealed
- Cost-Cutter: Seven Ways to Save Money Cleaning PCBs
- TriggerGrip Quick Start Training Guide
- How-to Connect and Disconnect the TriggerGrip Cleaning Tool
- Best Practices: Cleaning During PCB Rework and Repair
- MicroCare Partners in RENEX Hand Soldering Championship 2019
- Mike’s Radio Repair Demonstrates the TriggerGrip™ Cleaning System
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Going Green with Vapor Degreasing
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Worker Safety and Regulatory Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Azeotropes Explained
- Our Chemistries and Expertise Set Us Apart - APEX 2020 Interview
- Jumbo Sized Flux Removers Save Money
- Portable Flux Remover Pens are a Convenient Time Saver
- Static Dissipative Wipes Clean Without Worry
- Cost Saving Products for Benchtop Cleaning
- Tergo Award Winning Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid
- Pre-Testing PCB Cleaning Saves on Manufacturing Costs
- Circuit Board Design & Cleaning Evolves to Support Down-Hole Logging Technologies
- Removing PCB Conformal Coatings
- Use Toxicity Ratings to Help Ensure Worker Safety
- The Meaning of Kb Value in PCB Cleaning
- Why Clean a No Clean Flux
- TriggerGrip InfoGraphic
- Flux Remover Selection Guide
- The Importance of Drying in PCB Cleaning
- All Electronics Cleaning Wipes Are Not Created Equal
- Safer Cleaning Choices Replace nPB in Aerosols for Worker Safety
- 4 Types of PCB Contamination and How to Remove Them
- An Early PCB Cleaning Plan Leads to Manufacturing Success
- Cleaning and Drying Before Conformal Coating: Why It’s Important
- MicroCare Offers IPA Alternative Cleaners
- Modern Electronics Require Updated Cleaning Methods
- Modern PCBA Cleaning: Methods to Improve Reliability
- Ensure Contact Cleaner Compatibility with Today’s Complex Electronics
- Stencil Wiping Fabric Improves Stencil Printer Through-Put